Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Hike...


 A stroll through Moss Ledge, Big Cottonwood Canyon.







Trying out the different modes of the camera.

                

Clearly still have a lot to learn!
Okay, so normally I get kinda irritated when people carve things into trees in the National Forest, almost as if it's graffiti on a building. I have always, however, told Jd that I want to carve our initials into a tree someday when we buy a house. I guess that's the difference, your own tree, versus the National Forest's tree. But I'll step off my soap  box to say that it made for a very cute picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very,very,very Nice! You are doing a Really Good Job Mary!! <3 What a Fun Hobby! One that you and Justin will use often on all the adventures you two go on! :) <3

    ReplyDelete